This module allows us to use [Instamojo](https://www.instamojo.com) as Payment Gateway in OpenCart 2.0.x
(**Note:** If you’re using OpenCart version 1.5.x then use our other plugin: https://github.com/ashwch/Instamojo-OpenCart-1.5/)
– Now go the admin backend and there go to **Extensions -> Payments**:
This page will display all the Payment modules present along with **Instamojo Payment Method**.
Click on the button with **+** to install **Instamojo Payment Method**. After installation click on the edit button:
Click on **Edit** to configure the module.
Now you will see a form like this:
I will explain **`Order Status`**, **`Checkout Label`** and **`Status`** here and rest of the fields are explained in next sections:
– **Order Status**: This is the order of the status that you would like to set after a **successful** payment.
– **Checkout Label**: This is the label users will see during checkout, its default value is **”Pay using Instamojo”**. You can change it to somethint more generic like **”Pay using Credit/Debit Card or Online Banking”**.
– **Status**: This is the current status of the module. To use Instamojo during checkout make sure to change it to **enabled**.
### Creating a Payment Link
In this section we will learn how to create a Payment link along with how to get the required values for `Payment Link` and `Custom Field` .
– Create a Payment Link on Instamojo under the **Services/Membership** option.
Set the price to Rs. 10 and enable **”Pay what you want”**. Under **Title** and **Description**, you may enter something that describes your business and the nature of the products being sold.
Under **Advanced settings** of the same link there’s a field **Custom Redirection URL**, here if your website’s url is **http://www.example.com** then use **http://www.example.com/index.php?route=payment/instamojo/callback** as **Custom Redirection URL**.
![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/6PiluLa.png)
Now click on **Get started** to save the button.
– Now copy the Payment Link URL and paste this in **Payment Link** field. URL’s format is usually: **https://www.instamojo.com/username/slug/**.
– Now on the Payment Link page go to **More options** and click on **Custom Fields**
Create a custom field called **Order ID**, mark it as **required** and save it. In the custom field creation page, hover over the field you just created. You’ll see a field with the format **Field_**. Note down the full name (including the **Field_** bit. Note that this is case sensitive!).
![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/fC3uViS.png)
Enter this name in the **Custom field** field of the Instamojo module configuration page in your instamojo payment gateway in your website.
In this section we will learn how to get the values of fields `API Key`, `Auth token` and `Private salt`.
Go the [Instamojo developers](https://www.instamojo.com/developers/) page, if your are not logged in already then login first and then you’ll see the value of `API Key`, `Auth token`, `Private salt` there on the bottom left side of the page.
Simply copy and paste their values in the configuration form in their respective fields.
Now your form will look something like this:
![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/Dvsi61j.png)
Now simply click on **save**(button with floppy icon) to save these setting and now the **Pay using DB/CC or Online banking**<sup>*</sup> option will show up on the checkout page.
![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/3RKx7j5.png)
This module will everything to a file named **imojo.log** under **system/logs**. Share it with us if you’re facing some issue while making a transaction using this module. Our support email id is: firstname.lastname@example.org
<sub>`*` This may be different for your **Checkout Label** is different.</sub>
If you’re facing some issue with plugin integration then open an ticket at http://support.instamojo.com/. Please do include a **screenshot of the settings** you’ve done for the plugin in your admin backend as well as the **URL of the Instamojo payment link** you’re using with the plugin.